However, the use of the Site is subject to the following terms of services:
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice and we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from the children under 13 years of age. We also boldly discourage the children under 13 years of age to visit our site without the supervision and permission of their parents/guardian.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements and for your further awareness, we do not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our 3rd party customers in connection with any 3rd party Sites including any usernames or passwords of the 3rd party Site customers.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Nailerpoint and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks or contents for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the owner of that specific web property. You are also prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of our site and/or our Third Party Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Be sure that WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Our web site or any of our Third Party do not endorse and are not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through this Site, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we and/or our Third Party be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- Our Third Parties may change the content on the Site at any time without any notice. They also may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that The Site, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, staffs, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We along with our third parties cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- The Site may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that we and/or our third parties cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor in connection with providing you services.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use our Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products and/or Services, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of our Third Party’s websites directed to any other customers of our Third Parties. Show your respect to our TERMS and enjoy Nailerpoint to the fullest. Regards!